Wednesday, August 6, 2008

School

School started three days ago, and I'm already feeling quite tired from lectures and traveling to school.

And tutorials haven't even started this week...

Nonetheless, I've been allocated very interesting modules this semester (except maybe for SEA Lit and Culture). Went for my first linguistics and forensic science lecture today, and the content of the courses have really engaged me from the start of the lecture to the end. Hope this continues for the rest of the semester!

CAC FOC Committee 08 has finally wrapped up, and yes, I do feel a tinge of sadness moving on. The committee was great. Very tempted to join AFTH Committee next year, but I shall not join just because of peer pressure. Considering GL for next year's FOC though. Ah well, all gotta depend on my schedule. Giving tuition takes up a lot of my time.

Tired tired tired, but drinking milo and typing this now is really therapeutic :)

No comments: