Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hehe

Answers without revealing the questions =D

1. Esther
2. My family
3. As of now, Jeanette Winterson (but only for a day), so I can know what she's thinking when she wrote 'Written on the Body'.
4. Lydia
5. Weitse (but in a good way haha)
6. Serene kira kira
7. Kasster maybe
8. Kailing hehe
9. It's a secret
10. Kailing
11. No one
12. Catherine Zeta Jones
13. None whatsoever
14. Girly >> Rachel
15. Josh Holloway? On second thought, I think I'd rather stick to what I am now
16.
17. Nick (don't worry nick, i'm not referring to it mentally)
18. Prince >> Skippy
19. JonC
20. Jeremy F
21. Muuahahahaha
22. I hope I'll never meet such a person
23. My parents
24. Chew Wei? hahaha
25. Stella (Disclaimer: Seemingly, but not exactly true.
26. Haha, it's unlikely of me to do so.
27. My parents
28. Simon (heehee)
29. Same as answer 9. Unless I'm attached to this person, I'll never reveal who he is :p
30. You guys rock.


If you want the questions, you must answer them after I give them to you. If you don't have a blog to put them down, you must email me your answers cos I'm very kaypoh.. hahaha!

No comments: