Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Like a wailing kid

I remember when I was still helping out in the kindergarten, there were a few kids who couldn't stop crying because they dreaded school and couldn't bear to leave their parents.

My heart feels like this now.

Lecture starts in 9 hours' time, and how I wish time can just be rewinded or frozen. I have never dreaded school that much. Maybe it's because of the month that has just past. It was like a roller coaster ride of emotions. Sometimes there was happiness, but most of the times it was filled with disappointment, sadness, bleakness, and what-not. Nonetheless, through this unhappy episode, I've realised the importance of family and friends. There are in fact, many people who cared and were there for me, supporting me and giving me insights. Thank God for these people indeed :)

Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know Who holds tomorrow
And I know Who holds my hand.

No comments: