Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Not good

Typing this in the library now.. Need a break from my revision!

I dreamt of two unpleasant things during my one-hour nap in the morning. Two dreams which echoed a couple of my fears/peeves. Firstly, I dreamt that my new pair of specs got so badly scratched that I couldn't even wear it. Secondly, I dreamt that one of my African lit novels was badly scribbled by my tuition kid's cousin.. so badly scribbled that I couldn't study for my exam. I realized that these two dreams portray what I most consciously try to avoid. Ever since I got my pair of specs, I clean it everytime and put it nicely back into the box. As for books, I really cannot tolerate writing in them..makes me lose my interest in reading them.

And I think I'm being punished for being proud. Was telling Stella yesterday that I have a really strong resistance against falling ill. Apparently that's not very true, cuz I caught a cold while studying in the school library yesterday. Have been sneezing non stop even until now. Or maybe it's just the exam stress hehe.. I remember falling sick one week before the exams last semester. But then again, I'm not exactly feeling that stressed. Sub-conscious?

Okay, back to work. First paper tomorrow! Hope the sore throat and runny nose run away!

Run away... run away.. ruuunnnn away and never return! ( from The Lion King)

No comments: