Tuesday, February 15, 2011

everyday should be valentine's day



P.S: The guitar arrangement in this song is beautiful!

14 February. The day restaurants, florists, and jewelers earn big amounts of profit.

Okay, that's beside the point. Yes, everyday should be Valentine's Day. The world would be a better place if everybody shows some love in one way or another, not just on 14 February.

I really thank God for people who love me. Maybe sometimes I expect too much from the people I love, and I fail to understand their love language, especially those whose love language is different from mine. I pray that God will make me a more understanding and patient person, slow to anger, and gentle in my words. It's tough, really. The more you try to achieve certain attributes, the harder it is.

Of course, none of these worldly love can ever compare to the love of God. It "goes beyond the highest star and reaches to the lowest hell; it's measureless and strong". We love because He first loved us. This gives us a perfect example to follow - to love unconditionally (agape).

Blessed Valentine's Day :)

No comments: