Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Listen to the rythm of the falling rain

It has been raining non-stop these few days, but I'm loving the rain and the cold weather. It does bring out the Christmas atmosphere, and I was just thinking to myself on my way home yesterday, how nice it would be if the rain drops were snow. I would definitely love to spend a white Christmas, and one of my wishes right now is to spend Christmas with my loved one(s) (be it my significant other or my family) in Britain (yeah I guess Love Actually has influenced me quite a bit, and I wanna go to Britain right now.)

Some people are just not contented, aren't they? They complain that it doesn't snow in Singapore, yet when they come across cold weather like how we are experiencing now, they complain that it's too cold. If you can't even appreciate the cold weather now, how would you be able to withstand the freezing winter temperatures? People are weird; they are never contented. Whatever it is, these few cold nights have made sleeping really enjoyable and sweet. I don't have to turn on the air-conditioner (fan mode) anymore; just open the windows and the God-given wind is sufficient.

And shux.. I watched Love Actually again. 4th time and counting...

I'll probably just get the DVD if it's cheap.

TTFN~!

No comments: