Thursday, December 6, 2007

Love Actually Is All Around

(I posted one entry on this and it didn't appear. Now I have to type everything again)

Watching Love Actually brought me into the mood of Christmas, which is good I guess. It's a great show, but it's rather cliche isn't it? Everyone suddenly has the courage to confess to their significant other (except for Sarah and Karl that is). And is "and at christmas you tell the truth" justifiable? Can't you tell someone you love him/her on any other day?

Alright, that was the cynical side of me talking. Let the gushy and wishful side of me speak now.

Love Actually actually is a really sweet movie. Of cos, I wish someone could tell me he/she loves me on Christmas (who wouldn't?). The couples are really sweet in the film. Jamie traveling all the way to Marseille to propose and tell Aurelia how much he means to her, Mark telling Juliet that she's perfect to him even though her heart now belongs to someone else, and even little Sam who went all the way to the airport to confess his love to Joanna, not letting the opportunity slip off his hands. Awww..

Alright. "Enough, enough now."

If I had the courage of a lion, I'd probably do the same.

But nah, imma coward. Haha :p

No comments: