Thursday, October 16, 2008

An irony in light of an embarassing moment

It's so ironic... HL 311 essay is the easiest and shortest of all essays (only 750 words!), yet the deadline is wayyy later than the other 2 lit modules which are harder and more mind-boggling. Anyways, I nearly gave Jen a heart attack when I told her that 311 was due on 16th(tmr) when it's actually due on 30th!! It sure was embarassing..

It was not too long ago that I realised my linguistic essay on 'kiasu' is due next Wednesday, so must start brainstorming. It's a group work nonetheless, so the burden is shared, though I don't particularly like group work, especially when it's an essay.. I mean, how can three people come up with one essay? Nevermind.. Thank God for good group members. :)

Alright, dreamland beckons. Adieu world!

No comments: