Thursday, November 27, 2008

Raining Love

Currently enjoying the rain outside my window. Wind isn't too strong, but it's cooling. Love the sound of the rain pattering. I love rainy nights, and sometimes I just don't want to sleep on a rainy night cuz it's the perfect time to be awake and alone, taking time to think about life (or any other random stuff). Rainy mornings are nice too, when there's no cause for me to wake up early :)

11:30a.m today marked the end of yet another semester. This semester has been mentally draining, albeit interesting. I've enjoyed the books I read (excluding SEA stuff), and have thought a lot about (the problems of) life.

December holiday beckons, but there's registration and planning of modules to bother me. Shall leave that aside for now. Probably just gonna watch Top Gun and Love, Actually over and over again. I remember watching the latter about 4 times last December, which helped in bringing in the Christmas mood. Not sure if it will work out this time.

I love skippy although he can be very silly and mischievous :) he's just the cutest thing around now :)

No comments: