Monday, February 2, 2009

"God doesn't plan for anyone to be a loser"
My dear kira couldn't have put it more aptly. What she mentioned has put some fresh insights in my mind now, and I guess it's half a burden off my shoulders with this thought in mind. That being said, I still need to decide and make up my mind soon.

Making decisions, whether major or trivial, aren't exactly the easiest things to do, especially when circumstances call for you to either please one or another, or rather, please another person or myself. Often times I fail to decide according to what pleases God, which should be primary. As I grow, I've come to realise that decision making has taken on a new level, and one wrong decision will just land me in dire consequences. Needless to say, there were many bad decisions I've made in life, but it's good to learn from the mistakes made. As the saying goes, 'once bitten, twice as shy'.

What does it really mean to have wisdom in decision making? It's something that's so easy to say, yet difficult to fathom.

I like to ask myself sometimes, if a particular scenario were to happen, how would I make my decision? Unfortunately I can never come up with a proper answer (as usual), and it's even worse when it really happens and you're caught in the web of dilemma.


Frustrating...

No comments: