Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a shame

I received a mailer in my NTU mailbox from an NTU personnel, regarding a programme organised by an external company. As not much details were provided in the brochure, I emailed the company itself to clarify my questions. Probably being lazy in just answering 2 simple questions, he/she requested me to ask the NTU personnel instead, since she has received all the information.

Fair enough.

So I emailed the NTU personnel, and asked the same 2 simple questions. Guess what her reply was?
"Please direct your enquiries to XXX (not revealing which company it is)"

What kind of system is this? Pushing around the job of just answering 2 simple questions? Fine if the NTU personnel doesn't know the details, because seriously, the brochure doesn't provide the most important detail: the deadline for submission of application.

What a shame.

No comments: