Saturday, July 21, 2007

And so, my 19th Bday past...the good part was, I had a great time spent with my family. Miserable part is, 98% of my supposedly close friends forgot. Not that I'm some kinda big shot.. but, it's quite sad to have your close friends forgetting.

Nonetheless I enjoyed the eve of my birthday very much, coz I finally met up with CHUA SIYAN after how many donkey years?!? So so so sweet of her to treat me to a relatively pricely dinner, PLUS(!) she gave me CD Rama vouchers knowing that I want the Transformers soundtrack so badly! I was so touched i nearly cried haha. I paid for our cam-whoring session at the computer cameras.. it was so fun drawing silly things on our photos.. and I don't dare put it up lest it embarasses the both of us hehe.

Then there was the surprise bday celebration my mom planned during the farewell dinner for Jackson.. I was so so so surprised by the lovely cake Aunt Annie bought!

I actually enjoyed my bday eve and not my bday itself haha, but i definitely enjoyed watching Harry Potter (my first time watching HP in the cinema! =,=) and eating DUCKRICE AT PASIR PANJANG (South Buona Vista to be exact). Nothing's change there.. Mr. Faster-than-a-calculator is still there, and their duck and duck gravy is still as yummy :)

After watching Harry Potter, I wish I studied at Hogwarts..
No.

I wish I was Hermione! She's so intelligent and wayyyy cool!

TTFN~!

No comments: