Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just came back from my secondary 2 class gathering. It's amazing how some of the ex-classmates still bother to keep in touch even after 3 to 5 years. Some people change - for the better, while some hasn't changed (which isn't really a good sign) In any case, I shan't dwell on it.
It's nice listening to the guys share 'bout their army stories. I've always enjoyed listening to army stories, and sometimes, I would imagine myself being in the army.

Am also glad that I'll be seeing some of my ex-classmates in NTU.. but that will be 2 years later. They did well for their A Levels and I'm really happy for them!

People marvel at the course I'll be undertaking in NTU... but I can't say the same for myself. Truth is, it IS an easy course to get into and I personally feel that that particular course is a dumping ground. Whatever it is, I will try my best in that course, and God-willing, take on a double-degree in my second year. (but being the imaginative me, these may just be wild fantasies and dreams that may never come to life. we'll see.)
Photos may be uploaded at a later date if yours truly isn't too lazy :)

Looking forward to CAC FOC!

TTFN~!

No comments: