Monday, July 30, 2007


CAC FOC ended a couple of days ago, and honestly speaking, I miss every single person I knew from camp. Aftermath of camp was simply bad, as usual. I don't know how to describe this feeling, but I just felt DAMN sian on Saturday. Maybe it's because of the transition from a place where people are damn high to a place where the atmosphere has toned down a little.


Really glad to see a few familiar faces around like Curtis, a couple of people from JJ, one from my secondary school... etc. At least I didn't feel so alienated. My group, Sergia, though not very enthusiastic, was quite fun to hang out with nonetheless. I think the seniors are really cool people. Other than the seniors from my group (including the GLs), I've met other cool seniors whom I can't remember their names right now. The GLs are sweet, and cool plus hip. Really cool + hip..should have seen them on the dance floor on Thursday night. One thing though, I don't see the bond between leaders and freshies, unlike in the other groups. Nonetheless, they bought iced milk tea (MY LOVE!) for the group, and there're always two cans of drinks during meal times.
All in all, kudos to Justin and his team for making the camp a possible one.

It's great to see more mature people around, and there's definitely a great difference in the way people think at this age now, as compared to JC years.

Right now, I'm in the midst of cracking my nutmeg head cuz I have to write an editorial for Funkygrad on the camp. Not sure if they're gonna post it online, since it's just an assessment to see if I'm cut out for the job as a writer. Then this Thursday, I've got free-passess for Poltergay. Nothing is free in this world though... I have to write a movie review after that! I'm really nervous, but I'm gonna try my best.

Did I mention about my Secret Pal? I feel so cheated! I wasn't given a Freshie as an SP but a Programmer! Which means my SP wasn't really very dirty (read: soaked in mud, flour, foam, water) and I was. No worries though.. my SP is a nice and gentle guy, though there wasn't much to talk about.

Alright, I'm gonna continue my quest in cracking my nutmeg head. In case you don't know, nutmegs are quite hard to crack. I've got to add more intelligence and creativity!

TTFN~!

No comments: