Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm so glad this week is over. HL102 really nearly killed me, but thank God that family and friends cared. I'm beginning to understand why my vocation is in NTU and not FASS.. It's not a bad thing afterall. I used to think NTU Eng Lit was where they dump useless people.. but I was wrong.. it's a place for people with talents, passion, brains, intelligence etc. If I'm already suffering in my studies here in NTU, I wonder how it'll be at FASS. Anyway, thank God for friends in school that are really angels sent by God to encourage me.

I mentioned that I wanna blog about my trip to the Toy Museum. Well, as there are many photos, I'm unable to upload them here. So if you wanna have a look on what are the toys they have, just check out the 3 albums in my Facebook.

Some of the toys I saw brought back memories. Speaking of memories..I was packing my cupboard when I saw my JJ uniform.. decided to try it on and see how I'd look (thank God I still can fit in without any problems). Kinda made me nostalgic.. Although the school sucked..there were other points that made going to school fun afterall.. Friends, eye-candy, Jimbo (HAHA), softball blabla.

Did I mention that Im so glad this suicidal week is over?

IT'S OVER!

TTFN~!

No comments: