Friday, October 26, 2007

Just came back from the English Lit Department Halloween party! My first time "celebrating" Halloween. Dressed as a Grim Reaper this year. Really really appreciate my Mom's effort in sewing my costume and going around places with my Dad to help me look for the mask and costume. No other words can describe my sincere appreciation towards them.

Halloween party wasn't very good, but the company was good. Some of the people's costumes are really interesting! Shall upload all the photos when I've gotten them from my friends.

If I had to describe this week, I'd describe it in two words: "The Horror!".
Yep.. indeed, "the horror, the horror!" (from Heart of Darkness). Stayed up til about 4am to complete the essay, and went to school 5 hours later, looking like a panda. But who cares, it's Fridays and I love Fridays! Seems like today was better than last Friday ;) Fridays rock. It's a pity I only have one more Friday left for school =(

Well, next week will be another bad week because I'll have to do HL101's assignment! Sighh...

Overall, it has been a happy week though, despite the lack of sleep. Not looking forward to exams. I'm so glad the modules I'm taking next semester have been pre-registered, so that means there's a high chance that I'll be in the same class as my current tutorial mates! Hope that's the case. I love all of them =)

School's fun when you have a motivation. But seems like I'm going with the wrong motivation.

Anyway, it's ironic how cluttered this post is. Craft of Writing supposedly teaches me not to write in a clutter manner. But who cares. I'm just typing whatever that comes into my mind.

Right now, I'm really happy. Surprisingly, I'm looking forward to Monday already! =p

TTFN~!

"Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?"
- Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift

No comments: