Saturday, November 24, 2007

Beowulf

Went with my wonderful bunch of tutorial mates to catch Beowulf today. For a moment, I imagined myself watching Shrek instead of Beowulf! I guess it's precisely because I had high expectations for it, hence the utter disappointment throughout and at the end of the movie. I thought Neil Gaiman is better than that! Oh well, let's hope Coraline next year will be good. I heard Stardust is good. Let's hope that's the case.

Although the movie failed my expectations, it was good entertainment nonetheless. I guess I only liked the dragon =p

It was a great time with my friends, nonetheless. Crapped, talked, and laughed together as usual. Boy, you can never get sick of these people. I just love them all.

Looking forward to Will Smith's I Am Legend! That movie better be good!

TTFN~!

No comments: