Friday, November 30, 2007

Daughtry

Daughtry rocks. His voice is mesmerizing and so is he. I love his head (hairstyle?) and goatee! Ultimate man. haha. My kinda style =p

Photos photos photos! I love this charming picture of my dearest.

The kiwi that Dad cut for me. So beautiful right!

And look who got a new haircut! He looks like some PRC now, but he's still as adorable =)

I thought about it.. Yes, I am very upset that my classmates and I are separated for next semester, but I guess we should take comfort in the fact that we'll still see each other in lectures. We can always meet up for lunch at our usual spot! Afterall, we've all spent one wonderful and fruitful semester together. I've definitely met new friends who are true jewels and gems. :)

TTFN~! gonna be a geek tmr cuz I'm going to Sitex. Hah.

No comments: