Sunday, November 4, 2007

Came back from a motivational camp at Victoria School yesterday. Super exhausted cuz I only slept for one hour throughout the camp, and trekked from Bukit Timah all the way to MacRitchie (again!) I love trekking though, especially with my group. A bunch of fine gentlemen indeed.

Attached are some photos! VS is a BEAUTIFUL school!


VS at night.

VS Hostel

Water bottle game


With Coach Audrey

Traffic Light game.

Monkeys which approached us like they wanna fight.
The boys' reaction were damn hilarious!


Hands and Eyes game. It was funny what analogy they used to describe the ghost!


Blind leading the blind

Bobo! and Pikachu at the back.


Err, someone's towel.


Untangling their knots


Riduan, who's as short as me haha. Really cute guy, indeed UANderful =p


Syafiq, who added lots of fun to the group.


Some of the people from Team 3!


Read what's on the mahjong paper.


Trainers with two boys.


VS boys brought me back to the mood of rubix cube. Most of them can solve it within 2 minutes!
Amazing. They have influenced most of the trainers to do rubixing. I still can't solve it, dammit.
TTFN~!

No comments: