Monday, March 10, 2008

Another week beckons

The week has gone and a new week awaits. I can only say that it is through God's grace and mercy that I went through the week with a crazy assignment on hand.

Another 3 more essay assignments and 3 more presentations to prepare, but I gotta finish up Lady Audley's Secret soon!

Finally dropped Limbang tuition which pays super well, but it's taking up too much of my time, and the boys are getting out of hand. No more 3hours of tuition :)

The week ended well. It was like a heavy load being lifted from my shoulders on Friday. Had Japanese food with Dad and Mum for dinner on Friday, and on we had Japanese food again just now!

Surprisingly, I'm not dreading the week that is to come. Somehow I feel motivated to work hard and not slack.. hope it's not too late, and I hope this desire to be hardworking sustains till the exams are over!

Love the following song, and it has been in my head for quite some time now. I guess I need to constantly remind myself of my first love for God. Hope that my love for God won't be lukewarm, but that it will be one that is filled with joy and peace! :)

TTFN~!

A Passion for Thee
Joe Zichterman


Set my heart, O dear Father, On Thee, and Thee only.
Give me a thirst for Thy presence divine.
Lord, keep my focus on loving Thee wholly,
Purge me from earth; turn my heart after Thine.

Chorus
A passion for Thee,
O Lord, set a fire in my soul,
And a thirst for my God.
Hear Thou my prayer,
Lord Thy power impart.
Not just to serve,
But to love Thee with all of my heart.

Father fill with Thy Spirit, and fit me for service.
Let love for Christ every motive inspire.
Teach me to follow in selfless suibmission,
Be Thou my joy and my soul's one desire.

No comments: