Friday, March 21, 2008

The cross, O the wonderful cross
What Glory, what victory, I've found
I'll come to the wonderful cross
And my whole life I lay down


It's the time of the year again we remember the death of Jesus on the cross. Well, we can't just remember what He did on Good Friday and Easter, but we should constantly remind ourselves of the debt He paid for us.

Anyway, patience indeed is virtue. I waited for the price of my dream watch to drop before buying it, and indeed the price dropped by 20%! Was rather upset at first cuz I couldn't find the colour that I wanted, but the lady said she could help me order. Paid a 20bucks deposit and now I just have to wait till my watch comes.

One more month to exams! Can't wait for it to be over. Sherlock Holmes stories are interesting. Shall read more of them after exams.

No comments: