Wednesday, March 26, 2008

:)

Mid week again, but I'm already feeling very tired. Not just physically tired, but tired of certain things in life, which i know I shouldnt be worrying about since I've already prayed, but somehow i just don't have the faith to believe nor pull through. This is just one of the moments where life seems really mundane and stagnant. It's easy to say "just don't think about it", but when your mind is idle, it is prone to think about almost anything in the world, what more the issues on hand.

On a happier note, I've finished 3/4 of my Sg Lit texts... left with Fistful of Colours which I'm really not interested in reading. Hope to finish it by Friday so I can concentrate on Vic Lit texts.

Got back the Sg Lit assignment today. I did better than I expected. Definitely satisfied considering how crap the work is. Tom Stoppard's presentation next wk, and then it's HW111 (our grp is really slack man...), and then it's exams. Can't wait for the exams to be over. I'm sick of this semester.

On an even happier note, Mom bought me a Cheesecake Recipe Book. Soooo many different kinds of cheesecake recipes! Definitely brought a smile to my face. Now I'm motivated to make cheesecake again, considering the not so successful first attempt.

Yesterday, went with CW to the Maroon 5 concert. It was not bad, and I couldn't help gushing about Adam Levine. Anyway, my craving for Bedok food was satisfied. The food was simply awesome.
Fried carrot cake.

The special Ba Chor Mee. The stall only sells Ba Chor Mee soup. The garlic taste is really strong, so if you're someone who doesn't like garlic, you'd probably not like it. I like it though.

Fried Hokkien Mee! Love the Hokkien Mee here!

Too bad our stomachs were not big enough for the stingray, grilled chicken wings, and otah. Those are really nice too.


ttfn~!

No comments: