Friday, March 28, 2008

Through that cockroach....

I was in deep thoughts for my Silas Marner essay when suddenly I heard "Ahhh" from Stella's room.

The next thing I saw when I approached her room was a HUGE and ugly cockroach. Couldn't help but cringe the moment I saw it. Well, natural reaction when I see creepy crawlers.

Mom the brave, armed with Shieldtox, fought a good fight and flung the drugged cockroach out of the window.

It's amazing how cockroaches never end up in my room but Stella's or the other rooms. God knows I'm very afraid of creepy crawlers, and He just doesn't send them to my room even when my windows are opened. This is just one of my many blessings. Seems small, but it has a great impact.

That 3 minutes of anxiety and fear is finally over.
Peace is restored.
Back to Silas Marner.

No comments: