Monday, March 16, 2009

ARGGHHHH!

My external HDD crashed AGAIN! I got it replaced last April, and now it has crashed simply because I formatted it. Thankfully I took out all my films before it was formatted, and there aren't any other important files, since all my films take up 95% of the space! Maybe it's time to get a new HDD.. something that can contain more stuff. And yes, it had to crash after I came back from the IT fair. At least 8Flags is selling at a price that puts a smile on my face.

But still, it's really very frustrating, and no way am I gonna make a weary and perilous journey again to the godforsaken part of Changi. Totally no public transport into the factory area, and it takes slightly less than 30 minutes to walk to the production factory from the nearest bus stop!

ARGGGHH! (like KTA =p )

No comments: