Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not so screwed up afterall

Last week, I caught Marley and Me at CCK, and it wasn't until I went home and talked about the show with my sister, that I realised that what I have watched was different from what my sister watched. The clip that was projected for me was totally disjointed in sequence. No wonder I came out of the cinema rather confused because the show did not make much sense.

Anyway, feeling really unhappy and unsatisfied, I emailed Shaw to voice out the problem, and thankfully, they have already investigated the matter, admitting that there indeed were some projection problems. The man in-charged assured me in the email that disciplinary action will be taken on the projectionist. Urm, that sounds quite scary actually.. I hope that projectionist doesn't lose his job because of this. Nonetheless, I must commend Shaw for their efficiency and friendly customer service.

On a brighter note, they will send me 2 free movie passes! =D Can watch Watchmen! Yeah!

No comments: