Monday, March 30, 2009

Reflections


Is it too late to reflect upon 2008?


I was just thinking about my life in general, and it's such a sad thing that I didn't achieve ANYTHING in 2008. 2007 wasn't too bad. My application to a local university was successful, but that's it.


What had 2008 actually brought me? Disappointment, come to think of it.. I achieved nothing, my results were worse than the toilet paper, and I didn't grow as a person. I can't imagine how childish and stupid I was (and still am), making silly decisions and regretting them thereafter. It felt as if I've closed my eyes and walked through 2008, just like that. Simple-minded; spineless- as if just following orders. I thought that I thought, but those weren't thoughts. They were just castles in the air. Ludicrous.

And so, the year ended just like that. 2008 simply spilling into 2009. Where was the boundary? No wonder they say time flies.


This year, there are things I wanna achieve, which I shan't be disclosing. Well, I don't even know if they are called achievements at the end of the day.


I stink, therefore I am.

No comments: