Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Reminisces

My Korean tutee's Dad made kimbab! It's like sushi actually, but this kimbab has a very strong taste of sesame oil. Anyway it was very delicious.. makes me wanna make some myself, but I don't think I can ever reach that standard.
Anyway while I was teaching the kid, I heard some shouts at the school field just opposite the house. What I saw just made me so happy. There was a softball training going on at the school. The softballers were training their throws from base to base, their base to base running, their batting and catching etc.. it just reminded me so much of my training days in softball and I really miss trainings and playing during softball matches. I think I've become mouldy in my softball skills.. hopefully can play some softball next semester. I miss coach..

Ok, I was tagged by Stella to do this, and since I have some time now and I'm bored, I shall answer the questions.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

Be very hurt, duh.. though I don't know what I will do

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? To settle down in a beautiful cottage by the lake in a Western country.

#3. What will your dream wedding be like? Walking down the aisle of a church with my Dad, with all my family and friends witnessing the Holy Matrimony

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Not confused at all, but clueless.

#5. What’s your ideal lover like?
Hah, only a selected few knows.. and I have answered this question in my written diary quite recently.

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
To be loved by God is far more blessed than the above-mentioned.

#7. What do you see yourself as?
An encourager.. a listener.. a friend.. a sister.. a daughter...

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I'll try my best to get him off my mind.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Unfortunately, yes.

#10. If you had a choice, what kind of family you want to be born into?
A family with a Dad and a Mom, and an older brother. But I am 100% satisfied, thankful, blessed and happy with the family that I was born into.

#11. Is being tagged fun?
It really has to depend on the questions asked.

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
I'll be 30. Hope to get married and have a kid by then.. haha!

#13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family and friends

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She is the person who knows me inside out, whom has seen my ugliest and most beautiful side.

#15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
The latter.. but the first choice isn't a bad idea too.. hmm.. :p

#16. What’s the first thing you do every morning?
Look at my handphone clock and see if there's still time to snooze

#17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Maybe.. it has to depend on what "all" means.

#18. Do you live to love, live to hate or live for the sake of living?
None.. because I have to live for God.. but I guess the closest answer is live to love?

#19. What type of friends do you like?
I like all my friends.. no such thing as "type of friends".

#20. What type of friends do you dislike?
The same answer as #19. But then again, I don't like the seasonal kind of friends who just talk to you because they want to find out how you did for your exams and stuff..

Tagged people:
Tirza and Gail, cos I know you both always read my blog and will definitely answer the questions above :)

Nick, if you're free.. haha

Chew Wei, if time permits and if you're reading this :)

No comments: