Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An update

Ok, Tirza and Gail, this is an update! (Gail, you can wake up now! :p)

Kuku 2 arrived safely on Monday, thank God :) Continue to pray that she will find accommodation and that she'll settle down soon and get used to the place.

Have been looking around for cameras lately, but I've yet to decide on what I really want. I was recommended to get a second hand camera, but seems like I can't find what I want on the forum. Currently looking at the Canon Powershot S5, but Dad made a good point after we viewed the camera. He said that I might as well get a DSLR, considering the size of the S5 and some of its functions which are like the DSLR. Heard that the Canon 300D or 350D are good cameras for DSLR beginners, but buying a DSLR is really a hassle, especially when I only know the bare minimum. It isn't just the camera body.. gotta consider the kit lens, the bag, and other accessories. Some people are selling the DSLR at really cheap prices (even cheaper than the S5) but they may not come with the necessary accessories ( I don't even know what are the necessary accessories).


I have been/will be getting things that I want, which is good cos it makes me happier because these few days have been pretty bleak and gloomy.. feel rather restless these days... However, there are certain things that I want - want more than the material things that I can get... but I know I can never get them. For that, I can only sigh.

2 comments:

gwennnnn said...

not a good feeling eh? wanting sth but not being able to get it. learning to let go as well =)

coolzephyr20 said...

heh, hi gwen..
yep yep.. you know what i mean :) we'll talk more when you come back.. take care!