Thursday, June 26, 2008

This or That

I'm currently quite indecisive about the modules to take for the coming semester. There are some modules I want to take more than the other, but the timing just don't fit my desired timetable.. Urghh..

1) 'Contemporary American Literature' or 'Science Fiction: Origins to Parody'?

The lecturer for Contemp American Lit is definitely better as compared to Sci-fi, but Sci-fi definitely interests me more because it consists of the utopian/dystopian genre, something which I did in JC. But if I take Contemp Lit, I cannot take Forensic Science cos it would mean I have lessons every day (I'm trying to have one day break!)

2) Forensic Science or Business Marketing (to clear modules from other faculties)

Obviously, I'd prefer Forensic Science. I have been watching a Hong Kong TVB series with my mom which roughly shows the work of the forensic scientist.. quite cool. However, if I wanna take Forensic Science, I most probably have to take Contemp American Lit if I want my 4-day week. If I take Biz Marketing, I can choose either Contemp American Lit or Sci-fi. If I choose the former, I'd have a super packed Tuesday. Lectures and one tutorial back to back from 10:30am to 5:30pm. If I take Sci-fi, it will be more relaxed.

3) Introduction to Black and White photography: Thursday or Friday slot?

I'm very very interested in this module.. Will definitely take this module, but I'm torn between the Thursday or Friday slot. Of course, the waiting list for both slots is rather long, so whether I get this module is another issue altogether.

Still got 2 more weeks before registration day. Better plan well!

No comments: