Friday, August 17, 2007


http://www.privatjokr.com/media/btoc.jpg

Books to the ceiling, books to the sky,
My pile of books are a mile high
How I love them!
How I need them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them!


Yes, I think the number of books I'll be reading will pile up to a mile at the end of my undergraduate studies. I hope I'll grow to love them, and hell yes, I absolutely need them. Just this semester alone, I've to read more than 5 books. ( I think I've rambled enough) It's not about reading that is the problem, but the opening of the book to read that is. I have another problem too.. I can't seem to think critically when I'm reading, which I think I'm supposed to. Urgh. After a week of tutorials, I really wonder why I'm studying Literature. Maybe the light at the end of the tunnel hasn't appeared. But what my greatest worry/fear is that the light at the end of the tunnel may just be an oncoming train that will bang me into disaster.

Right now, I'm torn between 2 port-folios for CAC Camp 2008. Should I set my mind for the post as main comm's CGL, or sub comm's GL? I have 6 more days to think about it.

TTFN~!

No comments: