Wednesday, August 29, 2007





My lit books in different perspectives =P
Okok, I was bored.
The last book freaks me out the most. Not only because of its size, but its content.
I guess my favourite book is Texts and Contexts by Lynn Steven. It's not a ficton book by the way! =p

I feel so stupid everytime I attend Lit lectures. Lit lectures are of a higher frequency than I am and I seriously wonder how I'm gonna survive this semester, let alone the next 3.5 years. I just can't think like some of my tutorial mates do. How come they can think of such intellectual stuff while I just sit and listen like a dumbass?

C'est un idiot? more like I'm the idiot.

On a sidenote, I watched the remaining part of The Searchers with some of my tutorial mates. Nice film which seriously has lots of connections with Heart of Darkness.

Wow. I just remembered, at this very moment, that I have to read Chaucer PLUS Beowulf..
I'm seriously lagging.. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tmr's gonna be another "intellectual" lecture and tutorial. -.-

TTFN~!

No comments: