Tuesday, August 21, 2007




I seriously am dreading school!! I'm just like Calvin in that picture!

Lit modules are SO DRY. Its level of difficulty isn't making things better either. My laziness isn't helping either. I NEED TO FIND SOME KINDA MOTIVATION!


At least my 5th elective, which incidently is another Lit module, isn't much of a bore. I enjoyed lecture today and was totally mesmerised by my Professor's gorgeous blue eyes.


Magical Realism - I'm glad I didn't drop you =)



Imagine, waking up one morning, finding yourself with 6 legs, and your body with 3 segments. Imagine yourself becoming an insect you absolutely abhore - cockroach.
Imagine the aftermath of this bazaar.
Your Dad hitting you back into the room, your employer doesn't give a damn, your mother just faints, and your sister trying to show concern, but only temporarily.
Imagine your Dad throwing apples at you (the cockroach form).
....


Yes I imagined all these and hell yeah was I scared and freaked out. Franz Kafka, the guy who wrote Metamorphosis, indeed is a smart writer, direct to his point.


Then there was the example of Bart Simpson becoming a fly, and we were discussing how Homer wasn't at all affected by the transformation.
The boundaries between reality and magic has been blurred.


Magic Realism rocks.
School sucks.


TTFN~!

No comments: