Friday, August 3, 2007

*screams* AKON IS COMING TO TOWN IN AUGUST FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY! But I don't understand why it's at D'Marquee and not the usual Indoor Stadium. Nonetheless, tickets are REAALLLLLY CHEAP! (is there a reason behind the cheapo tix?) I really wanna go see Akon!!

Anyways, I managed to survive a whoolllleee day of welcome speeches. Glad I went though, cuz there were some useful information. No tutorials next week!! Weee! But, one of the lecturers gave us an assignment -.-... must do some reading on Beowulf. (what the hell is that?) Oh, we had to recite a school pledge with gowns supplied on the seats.. quite cool though cheesy. NTU prepares great tea-reception man! Not that the food tasted damn delicious, but they do have a spread!

On a happier note, I finally finished my camp editorial for Funkygrad. It's not easy being a writer man... I still have one movie review to write on Poltergay. Did I mention, 50% of they guys in the cinema was gay? No joke. The movie was on gays anyway. =p (a gay was just sitting beside me!)

I was looking forward to the start of school even up til' this morning..But somehow something changed everything.. I don't feel like starting school anymore :(

TTFN~!

No comments: