Tuesday, April 29, 2008

:)

It was a good day spent with Kuku No. 2 today. We had free ice creams from Ben and Jerry's, and the queue wasn't so bad because it was a gradual moving queue albeit the long queue of people. I got a double scoop for my Chunky Monkey =p

Then Kuku No. 2 brought me to Bakerzin to try her favourite macaron. Macarons aren't too bad, though I wouldn't exactly say I like them cuz they're a bit too sweet for my liking. I can't remember all the three flavours I tried though, but the whisky-flavoured macaron was quite impressionable.


Kuku No. 2 with her new hairstyle! Nice nice :)
At Bakerzin with a nice backdrop
Then it was movie with the gals at The Cathay. We went into 'The Grand Cathay' which totally left us in awe the moment we stepped our foot in it. It was very different from the usual theatres, and the seats were pretty comfortable. Plus..! No extra charges for the comfort of the theatre :p
Jun and Lala Winini and Gogo


Harold and Kumar 2 was as good as its first installment, though more crude and slapstick in humour. The movie exposes a whole lot of stereotypes and discrimnation, like Koreans not knowing how to speak proper English, black Asians being associated with terrorism, the Jews being associated with poverty, the black Americans and grape drink.. etc. Managed to find out the link between grape drink and black Americans. Basically it's a ghetto version of grape juice which the blacks like.


Of course, the show won't be nice without John Cho.. haha!

ttfn~!

No comments: