Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lazy


Day 1 of my holidays and I'm already feeling very 'nua' and SUPER lazy (like the koala bear above) The only productive thing I did was to pack my cupboard and file my notes for this semester.

Labelling my file, "Year 1 Stuff" made me realise that time passes really quickly. I was still a freshie last August, and now, I'm gonna be in Year 2! Wah... Come to think of it, the bulk of my undergraduate studies is made up of holidays and breaks. So in one academic year, I only study for 6 months. (August to November, January to April) Does it mean I have 6 months worth of holiday? But when I count the number of months that fill my holiday, it's actually kinda incongruent because it is only 4 months (May June July December).. Hmmm. I can't figure that out. Either I'm too lazy to think further or I'm not mathematically smart enough. Haha.. I think it's both.

Okok, this is so crappy.

As I was saying, I feel very nua and lazy. Managed to borrow Fifi's hard drive back to copy all the films and movies to my laptop (but he deleted the movie I wanted to watch most! Urgh..) ,but I'm too lazy to watch them. I actually have a list of things to do during the holidays but I wonder if I will actually be faithful to the list. Cake hunting, food hunting, reading, watching films, catching up etc..


OH NO! 3 MONTHS IS A LOONNNNGG BREAK!

No comments: