Sunday, April 6, 2008

Something totally brainless but necessary

I was so bored that I had to do this to scare myself.

Semester 1's books. (add that with another 3 books which aren't with me)

This semester's books....the bottom stack of papers are the 211 (film studies) readings.. so add them with another 16 films that I've watched for the course. (wow.. 16 films in 12 weeks! I've never watched so many films in my whole life before.. so far at least.)

Behold, the difference

Wanted to list down all the books that are required to be read for this semester, but I figured out I'll just die of heart attack. :p

I haven't read 3 books out of the pile for this semester. How screwed am I. I heard it's not that dangerous to leave out Bleak House though.. might consider taking the risk depending on the time. Might just have to depend on Sparkie for Bleak House.
-oops-

If you're thinking that I have to complete the disgustingly thick book at the bottom, worry not. I just have to read selected texts and poems ;)

Now, back to the issues of Orientalism for my HL211 essay.. the most interesting yet profound module of the semester.

ttfn~!

No comments: