Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Exams

Here am I, still in school at 10plus at night, gradually losing my attention span. Waiting for Dad and Mum to come pick me up after their movie. Have been here since noon, with a great Subway lunch to start off the mugging session. Had dinner at the wonderfully and newly furnished Canteen A, and then it's back to my favourite spot at the benches. I remember mentioning before that it's rather therapeutic to study here.

Today was rather nice while I was mugging for the oh-so-dreaded HL105. Red-Bull Ambassadors came and gave me just what I needed. Red Bull. I was seriously dozing off at that point, and had to resort to bugging people on MSN (thanks CW, Gail, Jon and Nick for ur time! =p) Then about 10 minutes ago, this group of guys approached me with some snacks! Apollo and Kopiko. They're just normal students studying for exams too, yet they took the effort to prepare snacks for other people who are studying. I found that really amazing. (I mean, only girls do that, no? And even so, who would bother to do that when they can just concentrate on their own studies? -shrugs-)

Sigh.. Quite worried for the exams actually.. Please be over soon..

No comments: