Monday, April 21, 2008

I got tagged by Tirza!

Because I was tagged by Tirza, and because I'm bored from all the reading..
I don't usually do such stuff.

1. Real name : Stacey Leong
2. Nickname : Bear, cey cey, ss-teh-c, teh-c, sarsi (different people call me different names)
3. Married : Nope
4. Male or Female : Female
5. Highschool : USS
6. College : NTU
7. Short or long hair : Neither of each
8. Are you a health freak : Nope
9. Height : short... sighhh
10. Do you have a crush on someone : Maybe
11. Do you like yourself : Generally, yes, if I don't think of the flaws
12. Piercings : Ears
13. Righty or Lefty : Righty

FIRST'S
14. First surgery : Not yet
15. First piercing(s) : Ears?
16. First person you see in the morning : Depends on which day
17. First award : Hmm... 100M relay in primary 4?
18. First sport you joined : Badminton!
19. First pet : It was either the canary that I strangled to death of the rabbit that died after 3 days.
20. First vacation : Definitely Malaysia
22. First crush : The boy who sat beside me in Primary 1..hehe
23. Eating : Duh..? who doesn't eat.
24. Drinking : Refer to point 23.
25. I'm about to : Feel guilty for spending time on this instead of studying
26. Want kids : Yeah
27. Want to get married : Yes, God-willing.
28. Careers in mind : Still thinking

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
29. Lips or eyes : Ehh.. it doesn't bother me which one is better
30. Hugs or kisses : hugs
31. Shorter or taller : Taller, but not scarily tall
32. Romantic or spontaneous : Both would be good.
33. Sensitive or loud : Sensitive
34. Trouble maker or hesitant : Since nobody loves trouble, I'd choose the latter though I have no idea what it means.

HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger : nope
36. Drank bubbles : nah
37. Lost glasses/contacts : yeah
38. Ran away from home : no
39. Liked someone younger : yeah
40. Liked someone older : yep
41. Broken someone's heart : i think so..
42. Been arrested : -innocent eyes-
43. Cried when someone died : of course
44. Liked a friend : yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself : sometimes
46. Miracles : yeah
47. Heaven : yup
48. Santa claus : nope. they look scary.
49. Angels : yeah

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now : possibly, but not certainly.
51. Do you believe in God : without hesitation, YES.

I'm supposed to tag people to do this, but I'm too lazy to think of specific names. So whoever that is reading this, just do it if you're as bo liao as me.

Back to studying now.... sigh.

No comments: