Sunday, April 20, 2008

Victorian Literature

Preparing for the exams has made me realised that Victorian Literature is actually the worst out of the 4 lit modules I'm taking this semester. In comparison, Singapore Lit is actually better, though equally boring.

Reading the Vic Lit books is tough. Flipping page after page gets harder because it seems as though each page is as heavy as a buffalo. I'm getting really tired from studying and reading. I just want to sleep. (But of course, I can't afford the luxury of doing so until the 23rd).

Feeling so bleak and tired of things at the moment. I can imagine the fog around me just like how the fog is everywhere as portrayed in Bleak House. Maybe it's just the whole Victorian genre which exhibits a relatively melancholic aura. -shrugs-


alk;jfawflja;lkjfajfjofiuoarifklvjnclkjhfvlhflhlfkjoifljclk
clkmnlmlmcnlcnlk nlkjljc;ajcl;jcljafcl;j
cljc;jc;ljcjcchguewprfuqwoirq
oivbnqnqviowjudlk;fjajas
ldkfjasfdlkjsdgjsgkjdhfdfhdfsdg

No comments: