Sunday, September 2, 2007

I don't like Mondays.. though it's the slackest day of the week (exluding giving tuition).. But i really don't like to go to school! I guess it's just the traveling part.

Well, though I haven't completed (read:barely began) Heart of Darkness, I'm so thankful that I roughly know where I'm heading to for my essay question! Weehee!! And amazingly in the midst of my research, it was mentioned that the mysteries of LOST may have something to do with Heart of Darkness due to the frequent references made to the book! Oh man! I finally found a motivation to read Heart of Darkness!! =D

...

Was just thinking bout this.. how often do you find a friend - that you meet randomly, whom you can relate to so well, and understand you so well and vice versa? So similar in personality, interests, maybe mindsets... basically you can just click with that friend really well. I think these kinda friends are hard to come by.. for me at least.

Anyway I lost in MJ =( When you don't have the 'kick' to play you just won't win hah.

TTFN~!

No comments: