Friday, September 21, 2007

Right now I have the urge to blog, but I don't know what to write about. So this will be a rather random post with different fragments of ramblings coming together.

I completed my rubbishy abstract for Hoca. I think it sucks, but at least I got it done. I'm so screwed for HL104.. maybe I should just SU it.

Jeremy is such a deconstructionist.

I don't like mooncakes.

The stupid fugly rabbit mascot in NTU which was promoting MAF celebration really freaks me out.

I wanna be hardworking during recess week.

I think I'm falling sick.

I'm craving for Japanese food and IKEA meatballs (i think i owe someone a treat)

I nearly typed 'Japanese meatballs and IKEA sashimi' haha

New Historicism?

Canvassing stuff for CAC FOC

I love Matthew Fox.

I'm tired and sleepy.

Feel like playing basketball and softball, and learn soccer or touch rugby.

Feel like taking up basic electric guitar lessons but I don't have the time.

I love my tutorial mates.

I love Fridays.

I don't know what I'm gonna do later. Maybe watch 'Amelie'.

Nearly borrowed 'Schindler's List' but would probably be too lazy to watch it.

Saw Roy in school after sooo long. NBS is really big.

Didn't know the guy beside Roy was some superstar singer until my friends pointed it out to me. I don't think he's that cute.

I like the friends I made in NTU. Haven't gotten to know them in a deeper level, but you know they care.

Wanna play the guitar tomorrow.

I wanna "Le petisme". Erm.. i don't study French, so I absolutely have no idea whether my sentence structure is correct.

TTFN~!

No comments: