Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I was going home from tuition last night, and along the way, I saw children holding lanterns and playing with candles. Brought me down Memory Lane where I used to celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival (commonly known as Lantern Festival when I was younger) in Clementi, Blk 604. I remember playing candles and lanterns with my sister, as well as our closest neighbours then. There was once, we created a HUGE fire at the basketball court. That was one of the most memorable MAF ever. Ever since we moved to 716, MAF wasn't as fun.

In CCK? Don't even wanna celebrate MAF. I guess the fun isn't there anymore, and probably cuz I'm aging heh.

Anyway, I finally signed up for my electric guitar lessons! Can't wait can't wait!
Of course, I'm running outta ka-ching and I really need to look for another tuition assignment. Waiting for those agencies to call me!

TTFN~!

No comments: