Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I suddenly feel a sense of satisfaction.

It feels as though half the load of a burden has been lifted off my shoulders. Brian Hoca finally accepted my word! I came up with 3 words, and he suggested 'tobacco', and even commented it was a good word. YAY! And i'm gonna use the New Historicism/Traditional Historicism methodology. Oh man..so cool.. finally something to do with History =D

I sure am glad. The week is going really quickly, and recess week is coming!! Somehow I feel more motivated to work hard now.

Gave a surprise to Ishita today! Boy was she shocked! Glad to have seen her after sooooo long. Seems like she visits NTU more often than her own school, NUS. Haha. She should have come here cuz all her friends are here. Was so fun reminiscing about the craziest things we did in Chinese class back in secondary school.

(random comment..)
I love my tutorial class. I love the people.

TTFN~!

No comments: