Thursday, September 6, 2007

Time passes really fast eh? It's Friday again! YAY!

I'm now taking a break from my Final Theory Test revision.. falling asleep already man.. but I MUST PASS TMR'S TEST SO I CAN BLOODY GET MY LICENSE IN MARCH!

Anyway, the friggin' train, of all times, had to cock up on such a rushing day for me. Was supposed to rush home before rushing off again for tuition, but because the MRT train got stucked at JE, I had to go straight to the tuition kids' house. I have to compliment the efficiency of the SMRT crew though. (Except for the f*cking announcer who couldn't announce properly, which caused a greater confusion amongst the people who were heading to Bukit Batok and beyond) They were quick in solving the problem and boy, the whole platform was getting chaotic. I nearly died from the crowd and the heat.

Nothing much to ramble about..
Is it time to go back to my revision?


*sulks and drags my feet back to the table*

TTFN~!

No comments: