Friday, September 7, 2007

Seems like I'm not gonna get my driving license in March afterall.. =(

But what's done is done and cannot be undone. Time to move on dude.

It's Friday again, and I just love Fridays. I'm just hoping for a rainy night to blend with my feelings tonight, and the bonus is a wonderful sleep later on.

We celebrated Joseph's (soozhouwei!johnwayne!beowulf!) birthday today. I'm sure he was pleasantly surprised cuz we only know each other for a month! He was smart enough to reject the mini-cake smash, but too bad for him, his whole shirt was filled with a mixture of ladies' perfume haha. It was so sweet of Constance to bring an extra shirt for him.

I guess as much as I dread going to school, I'm thankful for a bunch of fun-loving people that are just like soma (BNW's temporary anti-depressant)

I'm just feeling damn sian now cuz of what I went through in the afternoon. And of all times, a stupid surveyor had to approach me at one of my worst moments. I'm usually very happy to do surveys for people, but for this guy, I just had to snap at him. (Sorry, Mr. Surveyor)

Oh well. I'm feeling slightly better now, that is if I don't brood over the failure. I wanna watch a movie.. Maybe Evan Almighty?

TTFN~!

No comments: