Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gonna be a garung-guni girl for tomorrow's canvassing.

Not exactly very excited about it, considering the fact that they shifted the meeting time behind by half an hour. Please..30 minutes of sleep can help a lot. Damn.

I'm considering taking up basic electric guitar lessons. All these while, my knowledge on the guitar is limited to chords and chords alone. I wanna learn scales, I wanna learn tabs. That way, my precious and dearest electric guitar won't become a white elephant in the house.

There's this promotion going on.. not too sure about it. Something like, if you register with them during this period, you get a free acoustic guitar if you follow some requirements? Oh whatever, it's somewhere along those lines. Come to think of it, what would I do with an extra acoustic guitar? I already have one. Maybe I can sell the new one =D It'd be great if they gave a free electric.. but then again, what can I do with it since I already have one? I think 3 guitars in the house is already taking up quite an unreasonable amount of space.. imagine a fourth one coming in!

It's only 9pm and I'm feeling quite sleepy already, but I don't feel like sleeping. I don't like sleeping before 12am, somehow.

Lastly, on a random note, I'm glad I didn't "fall".

TTFN~!

No comments: