Sunday, September 16, 2007


www.leftybrown.com


My favourite drama series didn't get much nominations for the 59th Emmy's.


They were only nominated for the following:
1. Outstanding Sound Editing for a Series - for the episode "A Tale of Two Cities"
2. Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series
3. Outstanding Single-camera Picture Editing for a Drama Series
4. Outstanding Supporting Actor ( Terry O'Quinn and Michael Emerson got nominated, but seriously none of them will get the title cuz they could have carried their roles out better)
5. Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series - for their season 3 finale (I HOPE THEY GET THIS AWARD!)


I have this feeling that Heroes will get a couple of awards. I haven't exactly watched the series, but many people like it.


I can finally watch the full-length Emmy's tomorrow night since I don't have tutorial on Tuesday =D All these years, I couldn't catch the Emmy's live because I had to go to school.. but it was too late to watch the whole event at night cuz it will end too late and there'd be school the next day.


Oh.. Pris*n Bre*k didn't get any nominations? HAH! Great.. cuz only their first season was good. They should just stop the whole production. I heard the end of Season 2 was madness. Glad I didn't waste my time on it.



Another new week..and I've yet to complete HOD.


TTFN~!

No comments: