Tuesday, September 25, 2007





Nice song by the Eagles. I guess I'm in the soft-rock mood now. Eagles rock. Their songs are good. I was looking up on Hotel California, and some people rumoured that it has something to do with the Church of Satan, which led me to the Church of Satan website, which I didn't stay for long cuz it was quite scary, which led me to learn more about the CoS on Wikipedia, where I did learn something.

What bad English in the preceding paragraph..

Okay, I will be registering for electric guitar lessons tmr. Gonna learn scales and tabs! Woohoo! Then maybe someday I can form my own band and just rock away.

Okay, not a very productive day today, but I read Texts and Contexts! Only read up on New Criticism though. But there's a story behind why I read it, and the story came from the nightmare I had last night. NIGHTMARE I TELL YOU!

In my dream, I was caught in this room with a few people. The setting is like those movies where there's a psycho killer somewhere. So, as mentioned, I was in this room that seem somewhat like an office. There was a killing spree, and the people in the room were named after the methodologies I studied in HL104. I could only remember two though; 'New Criticism' and 'Deconstruction'. In short, all I remember was me running around the place with the murderer following closely. He stabbed me, and I soon found out he's 'New Criticism'. Funny, but scary nonetheless.

No joke, ok. HL104 literally gives nightmares. I think I totally screwed my abstract which I managed to finish on time.

I like the following video: Tale of Rock.
It's really cute!

TTFN~!

No comments: